Inception Workshop of SAICM GEF Project
The objectives of the workshop included:
a) To update project execution partners on the project scope including concept, objectives, components and outputs and endorse any changes to project annexes (legal agreements, ToRs, budget, procurement plan, workplan, supervision plan);
b) To ensure common understanding of the project delivery structure, the linkages, and the roles and responsibilities of each partner (Implementing Agency, Executing Agency, Component Leads, and Delivery Partners and contractors), including reporting requirements;
c) To finalize detailed project work plans, budgets and quarterly forecasts for the project YEAR 1 based on the drafts developed in advance of the meeting;
d) To agree on a communication plan and knowledge management approach for project partners and executing agency.
- Presentation by the Facilitator of the Inception workshop, Nadene Canning, ALLSystemsGO!
- Presentation SAICM and the Full-size Project, SAICM Secretariat
- IISD SDG Knowledge Hub overview, Jan 2019, IISD
- Overview of Communications and Knowledge Management of the project, SAICM Secretariat
- Knowledge Management Strategy, Jonathas De Mello, UN Environement Economy Division
- UCT's work on Knowledge Management and Chemicals, Professor Andrea Rother, University of Cape Town
- How does MapX support geo-spatial information management across UN Environment's portfolio of Chemicals projects?
- MapX story map
- Communications Key messages : the foundation of a communication strategy
- Component 1: Lead Paint Overview and Milestones, Desiree Narvaez, UN Environment
- Lifecycle management of chemicals present in products – an overview, Jacqueline Alvarez and Sandra Averous, UN Environment
- Implementing Agency
- Project Governance and Coordination, SAICM Secretariat
- Looking across product sectors to track and manage chemicals of concerns. A thought starter, Sandra Averous and Jacqueline Alvarez, UN Environment
- Lead as a chemical of concern across product sectors, IPEN
- High-throughput exposure modeling for chemicals in building products and toys, Olivier Jolliet, Lei Huang, University of Michigan
January 15-16, 2019