Webinar: Gender & Chemicals in Cosmetics
You are kindly invited you to join again once a month for 45 minutes on gender. In the first half of the year 2021, the focus is on gender equality and its interconnection to the multi-sectoral world of chemistry! Every last Tuesday at 2 pm CEST, there will be opportunities to learn from experts and discuss how we can create gender-just and chemical safe sectors.
Every last Tuesday of the month – at 2 pm CEST:
- WEBINAR 1 – 23rd of Feb 2021: Gender & Chemicals in Toxicology
- WEBINAR 2 – 30th of March 2021: Gender & Chemicals in Cosmetics
- WEBINAR 3 – 27th of April 2021: Gender & Chemicals in Science
- WEBINAR 4 – 25th of May 2021: Gender & Chemicals in Textiles
- WEBINAR 5 – 29th of June 2021: Gender & Chemicals in Agriculture
Register now: WEBINAR 1 - gender & chemicals in toxicology
30th of March 2021, 2 – 2.45 pm CET
Please find more information and register here: http://gender-chemicals.org/45min-for-gender
Webinars will be held via Zoom. Registered participants will receive individual access information via email, prior to the webinars. Please kindly email us if you have any questions.
March 30, 2021